“You only need one: We are the best!”
- Allin / Rose Consulting, Inc., is globally recognized as the foremost snow and ice industry consultants.
- John Allin and Lisa Rose have spent over 50 years developing and testing snow management strategies in one of the most intense, lake-effect, snow-belt regions in the world: The south shores of North America's Great Lake Erie.
- Allin / Rose Consulting Inc., works with contractors on snowplowing projects, including airports, universities, large commercial properties, and multi-location accounts. Facility and property managers also rely on Allin / Rose Consulting, Inc., for snow response plan consulting and specification writing.
- Allin / Rose Consulting, Inc., will make certain that specifications call for efficient state-of-the-art equipment, which allows the contractor or property manager to clear snow at the best possible price.
- By working with both sides, Allin / Rose Consulting, Inc., can assure parties get a fair deal and still get the job done, no matter what pricing format is utilized (per truck per hour; per push; per season; per inch; etc.).
From proving or defending against liability claims, our staff is among the most experienced in all aspects of snow & ice mitigation. In many cases, our knowledge and expertise can pay for itself when it comes to choosing the right equipment and establishing the best procedures to minimize long-term costs associated with mitigating and removing snow and ice.